Friday, September 12, 2008

New!

Returning from long absence, I bring you: an update!

This blog was previously used as part of the criteria for my Illustration 3 class, to post up Illustration-related assignments. I am now taking illustration 4, comics, an independent study in dollmaking, creative writing and poetry. I will try to the best of my ability to document the goings-on of my schoolwork on these various fronts.

edit: broken picture link now fixed.

To start it off: A little one-page comic. The assignment was to follow people and record real-time dialogue, and write a comic with a natural conversational feel. I looked a little like a creepy stalker, hiding hunched behind a bookshelf scribbling away notes as these kids went at it, but I think it was overall successful.

No comments: